Thank you for making the lives of grieving families a little better. Below are guidelines that will allow us to serve these same families better.
- We do not accept potted plants or "trees" over 3½ feet tall.
- We do not accept arrangements that weigh more than 25 lbs.
- We do not accept glass, or ceramic vases.
- We do not accept any potted arrangements ( specialty plants) that measure more than 20 inches in depth or width.
- We do not accept wet plants - those that leak water on our tables or carpet.
- We do not accept flower stands that have been repainted
- All flowers arrangements must be constructed so as to last - being moved at least 3 or 4 times.
- Our deadline for flowers is 5 :00 p.m. in the evening and 2 hours before the time of the service.
- All flowers should be double carded.
We are happy to supply you with the delivery address of the family for any pieces that do not meet our requirements.
Thank you for your cooperation.