Thank you for making the lives of grieving families a little better. Below are guidelines that will allow us to serve these same families better.
- All flowers should be double carded.
- Our deadline for flowers is 5 :00 p.m. in the evening and 2 hours before the time of the service.
- All flowers arrangements must be constructed so as to last - being moved at least 3 or 4 times.
- Potted plants or "trees" over 3½ feet tall
- Weighing more than 25 lbs.
- Glass, or ceramic vases
- Potted arrangements ( specialty plants) that measure more than 20 inches in depth or width
- Wet plants - those that leak water on our tables or carpet
We are happy to supply you with the delivery address of the family for any pieces that do not meet our requirements.
Thank you for your cooperation.